Effective Date: March 2, 2018
1. Information Collected through the Site.
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. If you are a visitor to our Site or a user of the ThinkRite Software, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service or technical services, and when you register as a user of the ThinkRite Software or purchase any products or services via the Site. For example, you may provide us with your name, photo, company, job title, email address, phone number, and access to your calendars, contacts, conference bridge information, webinar and other URL links, and meeting locations so that we can help you manage your meetings. If you use our Remote Executive Assistant service, you may provide us with information about your meetings, events, or other tasks that you want assistance with. You may also choose to provide to us your physical address, payment account information and other information we may request from you when you visit our Site or use ThinkRite Software. You may also elect to provide information on your collaboration preferences.
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Site or ThinkRite Software. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Site or register to download and use, or use the ThinkRite Software. For example, if you access the Site or the ThinkRite Software through a computer or mobile device, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address and standard web log information. If you access the Site or use the ThinkRite Software through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device's location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer. We may obtain the conference bridge information that you may be using, or the method by which you connected to various servers when you use the ThinkRite Software. We also capture your email address and the fact that you are in a meeting when you join a meeting using ThinkRite Software. We may also gather your email address and other personal information when you notify us regarding a problem or issue. We may also gather information when other ThinkRite users rate you or your meetings.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Site using "cookies." Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer's Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Site may include:
- the pages you visit within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit to the Site;
- the amount of time you spend using the Site;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features of the Site. In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that "do not track" requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, the Company will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Site in response to any "do not track" requests that we receive from your browser.
When you use the ThinkRite Software, we may automatically collect and store certain information. This may include telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, routing information and types of calls, IP address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device by various means.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information we gather through the Site or your registration, downloading and/or use of the ThinkRite Software in the following ways:
- to request feedback and to enable us to better understand how the Site and/or the ThinkRite Software is being used and how it can be improved;
- to contact and communicate with you and to respond to your communications and requests about the Site and/or the ThinkRite Software, or about our products or services, or special events or offers;
- for internal and marketing, promotional, and informational purposes;
- to process your purchase orders placed via the Site and provide products and services purchased by you from or via ThinkRite, whether via the Site or otherwise;
- to share your name, photo, company, and job title with other ThinkRite Software users who are trying to meet with you;
- to suggest meeting times to you and other ThinkRite Software users based on your calendar free time availability, subject to your Settings;
- to share your collaboration preferences and meeting ratings with other ThinkRite users; and
- for any other purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us.
If you provide your email address to us, we may email you with information and updates about the Company and its products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
3. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Site or your registration as a user of, or use of, the ThinkRite Software to any unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event the Company wants to sell or rent your information to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications. The Company does share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
A. Employees and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, vendors and suppliers ("Service Providers") who provide products and services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Site and/or the ThinkRite Software, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services, or in connection with your purchase of products or services provided by such Service Providers. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these functions.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (i) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (ii) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (iii) we believe that you have abused the Site or the ThinkRite Software by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws or in other violation of our User Terms or improper conduct . You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
D. Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of the Site and/or the ThinkRite Software with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
4. Children Under Age 13. The Site and the ThinkRite Software is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
5. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or telephone can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and/or the ThinkRite Software and you do so at your own risk.
7. Use of Information Outside the United States. The Site and the ThinkRite Software are directed to users located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you choose to use the Site or the ThinkRite Software or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located in the United States. Your use of the Site or the ThinkRite Software constitutes your consent and agreement to these practices and such transfer of your data. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained in the United States, you should not use the Site or the ThinkRite Software. The European Commission and/or other geopolitical regions have determined the United States may not subscribe the same legislative standards for data protection that may be applicable in other countries or geopolitical regions. By providing us with your personal information, you are consenting to our use of it in accordance with our privacy practices, including the transfer of your information across international boundaries to jurisdictions anywhere in the world as permitted by local law.
8. Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. If you have provided your name and email address to us, you may request that we remove your name and email address from our database by contacting us at support@ThinkRite.com. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to delete your information as requested. You may be unable to use the ThinkRite Software if your name and email address is removed. ThinkRite also honors requests from users for corrections or revisions to account information. The authorizations given by you hereunder remain in effect until you provide written notice of revocation to ThinkRite.
9. Opting Out; Revocation of Authorization. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each such email you receive from us, which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails from us. Please note, however, that any such opt-out only applies to ThinkRite and will not apply to any third parties to which we have supplied your information. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that opt-out notification processing may not be immediate, and you agree that should you receive additional communications, your rights and remedies are limited to contacting us to reiterate your request to opt-out. You can revoke your authorizations regarding use of your information at any time by providing written notice to ThinkRite. A revocation of authorization is effective after you submit it to ThinkRite, but it does not have any effect on ThinkRite’s prior actions taken in reliance on the authorization before revoked, and does not affect ThinkRite’s use of information that does not constitute user identifiable information. You may not opt out of non-marketing emails, such as emails sent by ThinkRite or other users as part of the normal operation and use of the ThinkRite Software and its functionalities and features. If you do not wish to receive such emails, you must cease using the ThinkRite Software, remove the ThinkRite Software from your Device and request deactivation and deletion of your user account. Any third parties using the ThinkRite Software that are not registered users may continue to receive emails regardless of whether they have opted out of receiving marketing emails.
12. Surveys. Occasionally, we may conduct surveys on our Site. Surveys are conducted at random and are completely voluntary to our Site users. The survey may require a user to provide personal information in exchange for the information or services provided by the survey. We may use this information in an aggregate manner to better tailor the type of services, information, and advertising that are provided on our Site.
13. California Privacy Rights. Under California law, Users who are California residents may request certain information regarding the types of information shared by us with third parties for marketing purposes and the identities of those third parties. If you are a California resident, you may make such a request by sending an email to support@ThinkRite.com with “California Privacy Information Request” on the subject line and in the body of your message.